Is your organization looking for mission partnerships?
• Yes. Our organization needs a global outreach and collaboration to build on its capacity and financial aid in implementation of programs. We are looking for mission partnerships to assist in rolling out most of our programs which are mostly at infant status though evidence based. We call for partnerships in education, spiritual development/evangelism, girl child empowerment, and medical outreach and Child protection.
What is the most pressing need SWLL CBO is facing today?
1. Support for our Education Program which is in two aspects;
o Development of our School that is mainly assisting children from poor and vulnerable households
o Keeping girls in schools which has been repackaged into anti-menstrual campaign which girls are counseled, supplied with sanitary pads and cotton underwear pants
2. Support for our children protection and reintegration program
• Community sensitization
• Situation analysis on orphanages and linkages
• Reintegration of children to safe and nurturing families